- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The Lucchese® Leadville boot offers a modern Western style that is ideal for the gentleman cowboy.
- Mad dog goat leather upper with a burnished finish.
- Authentic lived-in look is achieved by Lucchese's "10-Year Stonewash" finish that gives it both character and style.
- Pull on boot with strap pull loops.
- Soft leather lining for a more comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Cushioned leather footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel tab provides excellent traction and long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handmade in Texas, using the finest imported materials.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Lucchese Leadville Anthracite Grey QODNHUM