- Please click here for a video about how Western boots should fit.
Please click here for information on how Justin boots should fit.
Please click here for information on heel slip.
- The Justin® WK511 work boot keeps you safe in harsh conditions with its waterproof, flame-resistant design and reliable durable outsole.
- Waterproof and flame resistant leather upper.
- Abrasion-resistant TecTuff technology is a finishing process applied to genuine leather substrate. It is an extremely durable, environmentally friendly material that resists abrasion, water, oil and other chemicals.
- Met Guard™ is a thermal plastic urethane shield made with PORON® XRD™ technology that overlays the box toe and runs to the top of the instep, for armor-like protection of your metatarsals.
- Traditional lace-up design for a secure fit.
- Cushioned Ortholite® insert featuring J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® makes these the most comfortable boots you'll ever own. Triple-density insole board generates energy return that you won't believe.
- Composite square toe meets ASTM F2413-11, I75, C75, EH rated.
- Injected nylon shank.
- Vibram Cascade TC4 compound outsole offers long-lasting stability and durability.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz
- Shaft: 8 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Justin WK511 Black/Tec Tuff Leather CASSDQY