- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The Malcom by Lucchese® adds touch of the exotic to this red Western boot.
- Part of the 1883 Collection.
- Leather upper made of a giant alligator vamp and a cowhide shaft.
- Features a colorful Western stitching design on shaft.
- Pull-on straps.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Lightly cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Lucchese Malcom Brandy ZLPPYYP